Replacing rearset with PPTuning Rearset

mies

Going to put a PPTuning rearset on my Bike. Already had a racerearset but the peg broke off so am now replacing with a higher quality one.

It should arrive at the dealer tomorow so with a bit of luck they can put it on the same day and I can test them in the evening.

I was wondering if anyone had some experience with these rearsets?

Rear Sets - Rear Set FZ1 | PP Tuning Racing Parts

And offcourse a picture

683f.jpg

thx all, Will make a review when I have put some Miles on them.

For the cost, always to much :)

There 420 EUR / 378 Pound / 580 Dollar

PS: I took them because I wanted black ones which fit the bike better

Nice looking rearsets. How did your other one break?

BTW: Who's this Petani guy and why does he always thank every single post...

Not really sure how the other one broke. Was driving on the highway and had done a few hondred miles and wanted to stretch my legs so I stood up on the pegs and just when I sat back down the peg broke off.

Yeah so was I, don't think I would have liked an off at 70 Miles an hour. Only other problem was getting home at 01:00 hours about 60 Miles from home and my Wife unable to pick me up.

Not really sure how the other one broke. Was driving on the highway and had done a few hondred miles and wanted to stretch my legs so I stood up on the pegs and just when I sat back down the peg broke off.

Are you a big guy? BTW I weigh almost 220lb so if you didn't hit the pegs with anything should I worry?. Where did the peg break?

Yeah I am a big guy 250+ lbs. But they should not break. They said they would replace for free but am getting differant brand.

They broke at the connectionpoint to the metal plate that is bolted to the bike.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Back