Remaping pc3

# two

When i ordered my slip on, air filter and power commander they came in a power pack from fuelmoto with the pc premaped. This winter i will be doing the air box mod, removing the header cat, either zip tying or removing the flies and thinking about cutting down the slip on about 4 inches. Where do you find different maps? how do you know what to get? can they be customized? and does it cost to down load new maps? I know thats a lot of questions i checked the dynojet site it didn't really help. Any info would be appreciated thanks.

Well you will definitely need a new map after all those additional mods. There are a lot of maps floating around on the "other" forum. I guess the best thing to do is to look at what maps someone with similar mods is running. A lot of times the maps will have the mods listed in the description field. And yes you can customize your own map. As far as downloading maps I don't know of any places where you can purchase them and don't see it happening it either. Go here to download all the maps you ever wanted :D

Map Pack Reorganized, New Maps, New Effort - FZ1OA Message Board

Back