Recommend Crash bungs/engine sliders

Just taken off the lower fairing,it's been there since i've had the bike, think it looks better without it. I've gotta change the top engine mount bolt, so following some advice from the site i'm gonna put on some crash bungs, anyone able to recommend some?

For frame sliders I like carbon stuff so I bought a set of PRS carbon wrapped sliders from Cycle Gear. Ian sure you can find them else where

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just taken off the lower fairing,it's been there since i've had the bike, think it looks better without it. I've gotta change the top engine mount bolt, so following some advice from the site i'm gonna put on some crash bungs, anyone able to recommend some?

Since it's probably pretty easy for you to order stuff from the UK, I would go with Evotech or R&G ones. Both are very well made.

Although the T-Rex ones are not pretty, I can vouch for them protecting your bike!!! Twice now, they've saved my bike from major damage.

Although the T-Rex ones are not pretty, I can vouch for them protecting your bike!!! Twice now, they've saved my bike from major damage.

Yeah read about your second fall, someone's watching over you, good to know you're ok and the bike's not too bad. I'll check out the T-Rex - cheers

Since it's probably pretty easy for you to order stuff from the UK, I would go with Evotech or R&G ones. Both are very well made.

Appreciate the comment, heard good things about R&G, supposedly they fabricated the bolts so they bend not break to increase the protection. Trouble is they got 'R&G' written all over 'em, i'll check out the evotechs and what others have suggested. Cheers.

Back