Rear LED turn signals

I've finaly chosen Watsen in front and Evotech FE but what would fit and match as rear LED turn signals? Should I go for the new Yamaha FZ8 LED turn signals or would Watsen fit on the Evotech and be a or suited match? The integraded rear light is not a option for me as I see that as a security risk. Both to get rear ended and to be stopped by the Police.

What do you use and do you have pictures of it?

Just did mine all four... $24.95 shipped from Ebay... Hong Kong special but I like'm!
FZ1%20009.JPG

Last edited:
I think that the Oberon is nice but I don't think they are legal in Norway since the light is 2 way. Some strange rules about lights in Norway (as almost everything else).

Rizoma has a nice FE but the turn lights looks strange I think.

I'll probably go with the new Yamaha LED signals:
2010_ACC-BLT_YME-W0789-X000_001a_HR.jpg

And after I've ordered the Evotech I discover that Yamaha now has made the same FE for FZ8 also for the FZ1. It took them a few years...
2010_ACC-BLT_3C3-W0707-0000_005a_HR.jpg

2010_ACC-BLT_3C3-W0707-0000_002a_HR.jpg

I think that the Oberon is nice but I don't think they are legal in Norway since the light is 2 way. Some strange rules about lights in Norway (as almost everything else).

Where can I find these? Sorry I'm new to the boards so still coming up to speed on where to get parts/mod kits.

Thanks!
Rick

Black Watsen's would work out well with the Evotech FE. At one point that was the exact setup I had out back. Only difference was that my Watsen's were the original design, but the newer ones should work as well. See pic below:

attachment.php

I have these and they are awesome.
They are top quality and are very bright.
I used a LED flasher unit instead of the suppled resistors, to reduce load on the flasher circuit.

I'd love to know a part # and/or source for these, too! TIA!

Edit: Found them: Yamaha Led Flashers

Any reason why they wouldnt work as front turn signals too?

If you do decide to go with 4 of them you will have to replace the stock flasher relay with a LED type flasher relay as the resistors that come with them overload the stock flasher relay when all 4 are on (hazard lights)

Thanks for the link! Question is what do you do about filler since those have small round posts and the plugs in the fairing are teardrop for the originals?

Thanks!

Back