Rear flush mount frame blinkers

I have done some research via the search button but haven't found exactly what I am looking for so i come to you ...

I am looking to remove the complete tail of my bike, I bought a custom piece to relocate the plate further in and was thinking of buying a clear alternatives tail light but would rather keep the stock tail light and simply install two blinkers on the rear frame, like Competition Werks LTD fender eliminator ads in the package.
see below...
1y1007ltd.jpg

where would I find lights like these, good ones and would they be hard to install?

Thank you

I have done some research via the search button but haven't found exactly what I am looking for so i come to you ...

I am looking to remove the complete tail of my bike, I bought a custom piece to relocate the plate further in and was thinking of buying a clear alternatives tail light but would rather keep the stock tail light and simply install two blinkers on the rear frame, like Competition Werks LTD fender eliminator ads in the package.
see below...
1y1007ltd.jpg

where would I find lights like these, good ones and would they be hard to install?

Thank you

I would be concerned with the plate hitting the hugger with suspension compression. Looks close in the picture.
As far as the lights go, if they are legal in Ontario (measure the width/ distance apart) the location shown would be a breeze to install. That is about the same spot that the mounting points for my luggage brackets went through.the underside of the tail is easy to remove without the stock fender in place. Just plastic expansion fittings. Pull up the center pin in each plug and they pull right out. Lower the undertail piece, Drill your holes, feed the wires through, replace the undertail, conect your wires, done.

Back