Raven Pic

bikerwayne

Here's a pic of my 2007 Raven FZ1, "The Crow".
33jlqg1.jpg

Ignore the for sale sign....momentary lapse of judgement.

Nice looking bike man! Looks like the 07 Raven had red stripes on the tank and fairing and then black wheels.

What windscreen is that? Got any other shots of it?

I really like the blacked-out look but I'm a fan of the Cobalt blue and was thankful that the '09 had black forks because the gold, imho, only looks exceptional on the black bike like yours! :Rockon:

Same color I had before I had mine painted orange. Yoshi looks out of place being the only highly polishes/chrome on the bike. Lots of folks love the black, just wans't my thing.

Same color I had before I had mine painted orange. Yoshi looks out of place being the only highly polishes/chrome on the bike. Lots of folks love the black, just wans't my thing.

Maverick01 likes the contrast of the pipe. I'd love to see a pic of the orange.
:needpics:

I really like the blacked-out look but I'm a fan of the Cobalt blue and was thankful that the '09 had black forks because the gold, imho, only looks exceptional on the black bike like yours! :Rockon:

Agreed. One thing that drew me to the '09 was the more subdued wheels and forks. Speaking of the '09 and opinions, I actually really like the '09 two tone Raven and Gray, but I seem to be in the minority there.

Speaking of Cobalt, it looks great in the sun, but in more subdued lighting, it's less than spectacular.
edit: hmmm, having trouble embedding pics from Picasa

Last edited:
Back