radiator fan not working

cangufante2000

hi guys, I just the fan is running on the right side, the left side does not turn, collided with wires, will that could have blown? bring some independent protection radiator fans? ... the first thing that comes to mind is disassemble it and try it directly with the battery

Check the wires for wear, then check to make sure they have not pulled out the connections at the plug. If they pulled hard by contacting the fan they could have pulled out at the connector, or cut through. Either case is an easy fix.

Yes you could test the non working fan by directly connecting to a battery.

They are easy to replace if needed, but I suspect a connection problem since they are both on the same fuse. If one works, it is not the fuse.

Check the wires for wear, then check to make sure they have not pulled out the connections at the plug. If they pulled hard by contacting the fan they could have pulled out at the connector, or cut through. Either case is an easy fix.

Yes you could test the non working fan by directly connecting to a battery.

They are easy to replace if needed, but I suspect a connection problem since they are both on the same fuse. If one works, it is not the fuse.
Only had one fan working,was just a fuse,there are 2 fuse`s for the fans

Fisherman is right. There are two 10amp fuses in the fuse box under the riders seat. One for the left fan motor and one for the right. I would start there.

solved, the fuse was broken, had gone expensive if the fan was damaged ... uffff ...

Last edited:
Back