Radar Jammers?

There are different types of radar guns used and this doesn't mention what it's capable of jamming. Even if it can jam a gun, an officer can still haul your butt into court and when you or he says you had a radar jammer, what do you think that tells the judge?

Well, without proper evidence of speed it would be a hard case for the cop to win. In the State of Arizona, you are not charged with "Breaking the Speed Limit." Not sure how it's stated in other states. Here it is, "Speed Exceeding Resonable or Prudent." It's really hard for a cop to win a ticket if you are over by less then 10 mph here. Good example, we have speed cameras on the freeway. Freeway speed limit is 65, cameras dont snap pictures till 76.

I can understand if the cop is following you because they can "Same-Speed" clock you in their car. But if he's at a standstill using a gun, it would be nice to have a chance at fighting in court with his lack of evidence.

Roll the dice

I am no angel when it comes to speed. That being said if I eventually get nabbed for speeding it will be the one that I didn't get away with. I would not waste my money on radar detectors or jammers, especially when they have laser guns that are trigger activated. By the time your detector knows about it you are done. Most "jammers" are direction specific so again they can get you if they want.
If I did the crime I'll pay the fine.:spank2:

Back