Race Weekend

I'm pi$$ed at Comcast... in order to get the Speed channel, I have to change my digital plan, but I am in a grandfathered plan they no longer offer so to get speed, I lose two other channels unless I go premium!

Why can't cable be a la carte? Say, $1.99 per channel and pick what the heck you actually want? I don't watch a lot of TV and the channels I watch are a small selection.

Cool, thanks, i guess you live in an ex Adelphia System, I actually run and Engineer that system, as far as not getting Speed and them not going a la carte, that would be a marketing disaster trying to manage channels that way. PM me.

It is re-broadcast up here Sunday at 1 pm mountain time on speed. I suspect that I will be out riding considering the forecast. :shine: But thanks for the heads up.

I'm pi$$ed at Comcast... in order to get the Speed channel, I have to change my digital plan, but I am in a grandfathered plan they no longer offer so to get speed, I lose two other channels unless I go premium!

Why can't cable be a la carte? Say, $1.99 per channel and pick what the heck you actually want? I don't watch a lot of TV and the channels I watch are a small selection.
You know you want to watch 6 channels of clothes shopping :)

Back