r1 shock satan adapter

Hi Guys, Im a Proud new owner of 2007 FZ1. Just had 2 short rides. My other bike is cbr 929.
I have been reading about this shock upgrade. Is it better to R1 Shock or spend the money for Elka or Ohlins? I am not tracking it, however I do like to do some twisties!

And where can I buy a satan adapter?? I see lots of used r1 shocks out there.

thanks in advance for the replies!

I did the R1 shock with Satans V4 adaptor. very happy for my type of riding. Handles better and a better/smoother ride. You have to wait till he makes a batch and he's on the other site.

I'd recommend the r1 shock conversion also. Affordable upgrade that makes a difference. I used an 08 shock bought from another forum member. Try posting in the 'wanted' section to see if anyone wants to sell.

I have a R1 shock and adapter for sale, not posted it, but if your interested I'll put up some photos.

Edit: The bike was just totaled, no damage done to the shock or adapter. I switched it out for the old one since I already met the max for the aftermarket parts. Let me tell you, it is the best upgrade for the money. I had no idea it was such a good upgrade till I put it on and could not believe the difference it made.

Last edited:
Back