R1 04-06 forks fitting an 08-fZ1

Need some advise whether an 04-06 R1 front forks will fit without modifications my 08-FZ1.

Just bought an R1 radiale front MC and have seen this ad for the fork including a set of radial brakes in (as per picture) mint condition.

I would plan to use the forklegs in the FZ1 clamps

goods have arrived and are as the picture in mint condition. The Radial brake callipers look like new and has all the clips and even "used" brakepads.
To my pleasant surprise it included the axle...not sure if this can be used on my FZ1 frontwheel...

Anyway all is wrapped and stored safe in a dry place and will hopefully if time permits subjected to be fitted on my FZ1 next winter... Will keep you posted. Tx again for advices...

goods have arrived and are as the picture in mint condition. The Radial brake callipers look like new and has all the clips and even "used" brakepads.
To my pleasant surprise it included the axle...not sure if this can be used on my FZ1 frontwheel...

Anyway all is wrapped and stored safe in a dry place and will hopefully if time permits subjected to be fitted on my FZ1 next winter... Will keep you posted. Tx again for advices...

You'll need the R1 axle as the FZ1 axle is different and yes it does fit your FZ1.

Back