R.i.p. Jordon

So sad and so young. We can never question God's motives but we can always lean on him. R.I.P Jordan, Prayers & condolences the family. ATGATT

HOLY SHIT, sometimes miracles happen. I guess in the beginning the friend that said he was brain dead was wrong or somebody was wrong along the way. Evidently he has been in the ICU this whole weekend. I even pulled the doctor card to find out details the day after it happened and all they could say was he's in critical condition.

Just got word today that he has been showing signs of improvement. Who knows with head injuries if he will wake up, but they at least haven't pulled the plug yet. Keep the prayers coming and sorry for being wrong, I was going off the info I had received and was pretty bummed the last couple days.

If he wakes up it will be a miracle. Evidently Jordon is a tough SOB for surviving Iraq and taking the fall he did and not giving up yet.

to everyone on here ATGATT, it may likely save your life.

Jordon 5/7/68 - 1/4/2013

First off sorry to hear that.

Second, was he not wearing proper gear, was gear the reason he was injured so bad?

My Grandmothers Brother was killed in a motorcycle accident about 5 or 6 years ago while riding to..... wait for it (and this is not a joke)... an Anti-helmet rally in Texas.

I never understood why anyone would get on a motorcycle without the right gear.

First off sorry to hear that.

Second, was he not wearing proper gear, was gear the reason he was injured so bad?

My Grandmothers Brother was killed in a motorcycle accident about 5 or 6 years ago while riding to..... wait for it (and this is not a joke)... an Anti-helmet rally in Texas.

I never understood why anyone would get on a motorcycle without the right gear.

I know that a lot of times he wouldn't wear his helmet. It was a 50/50 if he did. He even had a nice Scorpoin exo-900. Also he wouldn't wear a full jacket. He would wear either a hoodie or long sleeve shirt with his cuts. Since the information I'm getting seems to be unreliable I can't say for sure. Very much a SOA kind of guy in that regard, but really cool once you look past the "FTW" tshirts.

Ok, I got an update. It is confirmed that he has no brain activity, he is stable in critical condition, and the family is still deliberating as to when to pull the plug. I was really hoping there for a minute.
:beer:

The friends think he was not wearing a helmet, but when they saw him in the hospital his head wasn't bandaged up or anything so I'm thinking he did have his helmet on

Last edited:
Can we please have an update? I hope it was food news!

He passed I believe on January 9th 2013 they shut off life support. He was not wearing a helmet at the time of accident. I met a guy that was a friend of his and also prospecting at the same MC with Jordan. He said 90% of the time he would wear his helmet and for some reason on this ride he did not wear his lid. His daughter is doing well and back in school and the kids of other MC guys have been watching out for her. His bike was recovered and is now a memorial at one of the shops he used to go to

Sorry for our loss. Though most of us wouldn't know your friend personally, this is still a pretty good support group. Many of us have had a similar loss, and know how important the bond of other riders can be. Remember the life he lived, and let the life lost fade away. Godspeed.

Sorry to hear about your loss. It really is best to wear your protective gear, hopefully his loss will remind even one person to wear their gear.

Sorry for the loss of your friend, Jordon. Sometimes even gear won't help, Michael Schumacher was wearing a helmet while skiing with his kids and he hits his head on a rock and boom, he probably will never come out of the coma. Odds are increased greatly by wearing ATGATT, but all accidents are unique. We all must be vigilant all the time.....but you never know.

Back