Quotes to live by...

we should all just ride our 1000cc motorcycles @ 10 mph over the posted speed limit and no more... yeah, that'll save us... - Stormsmack

Leadership is requiring someone to follow you to hell, and having them look forward to the trip.- some E-7 on my first deployment in '07

When life throws you a curve...............................Slide forward, shift your weight to the inside peg, press the inside grip, set your apex and just roll on that throttle!

:cowboy:

Experience is learning from your mistakes the first time. Stupidity is making the same mistake twice and expecting a different result.

I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with typewriters.
- Frank Lloyd Wright (1868-1959)

When you come to a fork in the road, take it!
- Yogi Berra

Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work.
- Robert Orben

I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.
- Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)

Lady Astor: "Mr. Churchill, you're drunk!" Winston Churchill: "Yes, and you, Madam, are ugly. But tomorrow, I shall be sober."

The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.
- Jon Hammond

If I were two-faced, would I be wearing this one?
- Abraham Lincoln (1809-1865)

:thinking:

Favorites

“Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.”
― Mae West

"It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt."

-Mark Twain

"I’m always relieved when someone is delivering a eulogy and I realize I’m listening to it."
- George Carlin

Last edited:
Your dont have to swim faster than the sharks! Just faster than the guy next to you.

Give a lazy man a Job!! He will find an easy way to do it?

Dress for the crash not the ride!

Only a biker knows why a dog sticks its head out the window.

Back