quick question

Speed4341

Looking to install my flush mount turn signals this weekend and was just wondering where the front turn signal relay is located so I can swap it for the led flasher relay.

Looking to install my flush mount turn signals this weekend and was just wondering where the front turn signal relay is located so I can swap it for the led flasher relay.

It's under the rear seat on the right as you're standing behind the bike form what I remember...

Last edited:
There is only one relay for both front and rear, not sure what changing to an LED relay will do for non LED rear lights? As NJFZ1 says its on the right side towards the front of the passenger seat area its a small cube rubber mounted. Look for something with the same plug thats going to fit your new relay. No photos handy sorry.

There is only one relay for both front and rear, not sure what changing to an LED relay will do for non LED rear lights? As NJFZ1 says its on the right side towards the front of the passenger seat area its a small cube rubber mounted. Look for something with the same plug thats going to fit your new relay. No photos handy sorry.

Yea, I have no picture of it either and not near the bike to take one, but you'll see it if you look in that area.

Installing a relay for LED lights while still using the factory rear lights will not have any ill effects. All lights will blink at the factory rate...

Ignore all the freehand lines and arrows.... the big 3D arrow is pointing to the flasher relay (black cube) under the pillion seat. It is directly behind the lean angle sensor.

attachment.php

Back