Put the Two Bros. Ti slip-on and Juice Box on my 09 FZ1

I put the pipe and Juice Box on my ride today...man that is one sweet sounding pipe. Easy installation on the pipe, but the amount of disassembly to put the Juice Box on was scary. LOL
I was not sure if it was something I wanted to do myself or not, but I got it done. Feels good to not pay someone else to do it.
The pipe sealed the deal for me on this bike...with 120 miles on the odometer, this bike now sounds like it should...badass.

I put the pipe and Juice Box on my ride today...man that is one sweet sounding pipe. Easy installation on the pipe, but the amount of disassembly to put the Juice Box on was scary. LOL
I was not sure if it was something I wanted to do myself or not, but I got it done. Feels good to not pay someone else to do it.
The pipe sealed the deal for me on this bike...with 120 miles on the odometer, this bike now sounds like it should...badass.

:needpics: Hello! We want to see it and even better Hear it!!

:needpics: Hello! We want to see it and even better Hear it!!

Gotta have patience Mr. Moderator...was only sharing my excitement about my upgrades. I will post pics this weekend...but not sure about posting sound. For I have no quality recording device to capture the sound. Let me see what my phone will do, probably not much. LOL

Gotta have patience Mr. Moderator...was only sharing my excitement about my upgrades. I will post pics this weekend...but not sure about posting sound. For I have no quality recording device to capture the sound. Let me see what my phone will do, probably not much. LOL

I am proof that he will forget he asked for photos and audio! ;)

Congrats! There is definitely a great feeling of satisfaction doing these upgrades yourself.

Nice chicken stripes :)

Btw, one of your pics still has the license plate # showing.

Do some long trips and tell me what you think of the exhaust noise after 300+ miles? I thought I could tolerate mine, but it got too annoying after a while and I had to install a silencer tip.

Here it is in the garage...very throaty.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lt7u1H8DxFg]YouTube - 2009 Yamaha FZ1 Two Brothers Ti slip on and Juice Box installed[/ame]

Last edited:
I wanted the black model in the worst way, but once I saw the cobalt blue, I fell in love with it. Thanks for the props! :)
It is one sweet bike...really digging it.

I find the exhaust a tad loud at 3,000 rpms thru the gears, but at highway speeds...very tolerable. But if you heard the Samson Street Sweepers on my Big Dog...LOUD LOUD LOUD. This setup is kinda quiet for my taste. :)

Great bike and nice mods! Of course, I am biased... ;) I wonder why? Love it!!

picture.php

I find the exhaust a tad loud at 3,000 rpms thru the gears, but at highway speeds...very tolerable. But if you heard the Samson Street Sweepers on my Big Dog...LOUD LOUD LOUD. This setup is kinda quiet for my taste. :)

I have the Carbon Fibre Two Brothers and it is indeed loud, I had to get the P1 Bafflethingymebob as I'm sure my ears were on the verge of bleeding, Still sounds lovely though and I don't need to wear Earplugs for the commute any more!

Hey FZ1inNH...I noticed your rear turn signals look factory (or maybe they aren't), but you don't have the ugly fender hanging under your license plate. Which fender eliminator did you choose?

He made his own fender eliminator by modifying the stock one. Get the details here.

Back