Puig Touring Screen & Stock Comparison

My Puig Touring screen arrived today, I figured I'd take a pic of the stock screen overlayed on it so others who are considering it can see the precise dimensional differences.

I found the Puig helps direct the air around my body a bit better. I'm 5'9". I'm no longer getting any buffeting at freeway speeds.

Without further adieu:

Any side pics by chance? I was thinking of getting one of these as well. We are the same heighth and this seems to be perfect for me by your description.

helpfull

That overlay shot is great and very helpfull for anyone considering that change!
How is the overall quality and how does the thickness of the stock compare to the puig?

That overlay shot is great and very helpfull for anyone considering that change!
How is the overall quality and how does the thickness of the stock compare to the puig?

Quality is better than I expected. They both measure .121" to .126" thick, depending on where it's taken. The Puig lacks the nice rolled edge that the factory one has. I can't really judge clarity being that the Puig has a light smoke tint, but since I don't really look through it, it's a moot point.

I'll try to get some pictures from the side tomorrow.

Back