Puig or Zero gravity??? opinions please and Pics'..

Chucknorris

As it says Puig or Zero Gravity? I have just a black sheild on now that the previous owner had on... not a real fan of it!! I had a Puig on my 6 and thought it was a nice sheild and they are both pretty close in price. It will be dark smoke either way. Does any one have the measurments???

Thanks

I had a zero gravity corsa screen (clear) on my r6, and my fz1 came with the dark smoke zero gravity screen. I think this one is the touring. Its a lot taller than stock. I can do pics later this evening if needed

here is a pic on my fz1

I've got the same setup .. ZG touring. Very good for cold days and longer highway rides. What measurements are you looking for? I can compare it to stock screen for you (width? heights?)

Really I'm not even sure how tall the stock screen is because the previous owner had a black I'm guessing over seas cheap sheild on.I find it is very short.... I would like stock height or a couple inchs higher.I don't do a lot of Highway on the fz I use my wing for that... Thanks for the help and the link is great.

Sorry old biker you must have misunderstood or I said it wrong I want a dark smoked shield around the height of the stock or a little longer

If that's the case, you'll want a "racing" screen from any of the guys who make them for FZ1.

I just laid the ZG touring screen over the stock one and it's exactly 4" taller.

My Puig Racing screen is just a "tad" taller than factory. Mine is CF, but they make smoked too. No measurements...I am at work. The screen is very nicely done. I can't say I like the air flow better than factory, but the looks are good on my bike. Just a data point for you.

I can't comment on the Puig, but I have the ZG Sport Touring and love it, but I have the light smoke and I think the ST only comes in light smoke, I could be wrong.

I also have the ZG DB. It's about the same height as the stock, just a bit taller, but I agree it isn't the best looking screen. I chose the light smoke, but I'm sorry I didn't get the dark smoke. It also comes in clear.

I find the ZG ST a great all around shield. It doesn't block too much air, but keeps you comfortable on cooler days and longer rides.

I have a rather large V-Stream in clear for cold days and really long rides, but I still used my ZG ST for my last several longer rides.

This is my 2010 FZ1 with Smoke Puig Touring Screen

This is my 2010 FZ1 with Smoke Puig Touring Screen also own Zero Gravity Sport Touring Screen like Puig best

My Puig Racing screen is just a "tad" taller than factory. Mine is CF, but they make smoked too. No measurements...I am at work. The screen is very nicely done. I can't say I like the air flow better than factory, but the looks are good on my bike. Just a data point for you.

I have a Puig on mine, but I had to cut it down to stock size. It was horrible for my height at speed. My head was bouncing all over the place and the air flow just didn't hit my helmet in the right spot. So I took a cutting wheel, taped it off, and cut it back to the stock shield height. I actually like the stock height and now I have a dark smoke (Puig) and a clear (stock) option.

This is the race screen, not the tourning screen on the Puig.

Back