Props to Fellow Members

Choppastyle

Just wanted to throw out some props to a few members. CrazyBiker and FZ1inNH. Both of them have been extremely helpful in answering all of what seems like my hundreds of questions about my new FZ1. Not only that but they have responded in lightning quick time. I really like how this site sends notifications to your email address....that really helps response times. With all of their help my bike has already been stripped down and put back together again (twice). You all are responding so quick that in another month or so I won't have anything else to add to the bike!

I've been a member of Adventure Rider Motorcycle Forum for quite some time and never thought there'd be a site as good. This site is just as good if not better!

I also want to throw props out to everyone else who has helped me out with answers / advice before, or who will in the future!

Thanks again, :D

Choppastyle

Last edited:
But in reality......this is me with my manager on the back of my Yamaha Morphous......:cry:

DANG!!!!

Choppastyle
6166d1304699980-props-fellow-members-brian-scoot.jpg

Your manager really likes you. :)

Last edited:
6165d1304699719-props-fellow-members-dsc06025.jpg

If you did look like this we would all help you work on your motorcycle. San Antonio, TX is only 1,200 miles away from where I live.

Just wanted to throw out some props to a few members. CrazyBiker and FZ1inNH. Both of them have been extremely helpful in answering all of what seems like my hundreds of questions about my new FZ1. Not only that but they have responded in lightning quick time. I really like how this site sends notifications to your email address....that really helps response times. With all of their help my bike has already been stripped down and put back together again (twice). You all are responding so quick that in another month or so I won't have anything else to add to the bike!

I've been a member of Adventure Rider Motorcycle Forum for quite some time and never thought there'd be a site as good. This site is just as good if not better!

I also want to throw props out to everyone else who has helped me out with answers / advice before, or who will in the future!

Thanks again, :D

Choppastyle

Hey I helped a little. :)
These guys rock, not much
I cant or won't do to my bike with my mechanical aptitude and their advice and support. Best site I've ever belonged to!!!!

Yes, this forum and it's knowlegable members are a wealth of info, not just on the FZ1, but parts and companies, etc, etc. I have gained a lot of info here and I'm far from wet behind the ears when it comes to motorcycling. Another thanks to all who offer their help and information.

I also appreciate all of the help I have gotten on this forum. I am green behind the ears when it comes to working on my bike and this forum has been a lot of help. :newbie:

Back