Product Stickers?

Sticker Or No Sticker?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rabbitman109

So I did it on my other bike a little bit, if I did a mod, and got a sticker for the company, I would put it on my bike. Not sure I want to do it again or not. So I ask, Sticker or No Sticker?

I'm normally a "decal" guy myself, and am usually the first one to say "heck yeah", but after seeing how the bike came out I'm gonna have to vote against any decals. The "Retro" stripes would look nice. Ultimately it's up to you but I think she looks great "sans" decals. :cheers:

Last edited:
I'm normally a "decal" guy myself, and am usually the first one to say "heck yeah", but after seeing how the bike came out I'm gonna have to vote against any decals. The "Retro" stripes would look nice. Ultimately it's up to you but I think she looks great "sans" decals. :cheers:

Yeah, just trying to get some opinions. Examples would be that since I just got a bunch of stuff, I have stickers: Shogun, Progrip, TRS (Retro fit). Not sure what to do with them.

Mine are all stuck to the garage wall, namely the electrical panel. I don't have much on the bike at all. There's not a lot of room on the FZ1 for stickers unless you get the full fairings. I voted no for the same reasons as Billy did though. :D

If you are younger, have an R1 and want to feel like Jorge Lorenzo decals may be appropriate, but I don't need to advertise like that. The FZ1 is not a racebike, it just isn't. I prefer a bike clean of advertising stickers.

I'm personally a no decal guy. In fact I have mine stripped of all FZ-1 and Yamaha badges. The only thing I have left is the clutch cover 'YAMAHA'. Looking for a way to rid myself of that and re-brand the bike with a totally different car manufacturer that doesn't even make bikes.

I almost toyed with the idea of making it a BMW bike to mess with people, but most of those owners seem like pretentious pricks when I meet them, so I don't want that association.

I'm going with a manufacturer that is associated with pretentious, but nice, pricks.

Track and race bike go for it, looks the part!

Street bike, looks cheap and crappy.

Don't ruin your nice bike!

All my stickers are on the tool box and on my computer tower.

I thought his was for stickers for the forum...

I would be interested in doing that... I have them on my 6R (for the 6R forum of course)

I had them on my rear tire hugger:
ae3c7c2f-946b-a768.jpg

Sent from my Transform Ultra using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
I have the worlds fastest gas grill. The stickers say so. I only run sponsor decals. I only have the one anymore, so that is all that I have on my bike. Oops, I take that back. I have a HEL decal on my fender eliminator. Air covers where a bug landed on the not quite dry paint.

No stickers for me - don't want to advertise.
But then I don't have writing on my shirts either - no advertising.... I'm a person not a sign post.

My vote is for no stickers as it can look a little tacky - I know thats a generalisation and if done right its fine. The sticker on your hugger looks fine to me.

I put stickers I receive with products on the inside of my garage door instead

IMO, the stickers would be better suited for Track bikes. The FZ1 is not that, so I'll pass on the stickers. Sometimes people put too many of the same sticker, and it looks terrible.

The FZ1 looks best naked! I even removed my "FZ1" stickers, I dislike the way they look.

No stickers for me - don't want to advertise.
But then I don't have writing on my shirts either - no advertising.... I'm a person not a sign post.

I agree totally. If they want to pay me or give me a discount then I'll wear shirts and have stickers advertising companies.

The marketing person that thought up the idea of giving away stickers to get free advertising was smart. The marketing person that thought up the idea of selling shirts for lots of $$$ that advertise their product was a genius.....now you pay to advertise their product!!

Back