Problem with my FZ1fazzer

left

Hi my name is Lefetris and i am from Greece.Before a 10 days i got a FZ1 Fazzer 2007 model.The problem i have is the motocycle is not goin up from 9000 rpm.My oficial yamaha mecanik cange 3 gas pump and the problem still remein.If any one know something about solution of this problem please help me.:cry:

I don't know a whole lot about the European bikes, but I do know some are H.P. limited. Is there a chance that your bike is limited to 9 grand due to a built in limitation? I'd make sure my Yamaha mechanic was thoroughy trained on the FZ1 and any software/hardware limitations that can be activated.

My bike have only 15000 km so i think is not the katalyst.My mecanik pyt the diagnostik macine and it saw no problems.Thanks any way for the answers.

My bike have only 15000 km so i think is not the katalyst.My mecanik pyt the diagnostik macine and it saw no problems.Thanks any way for the answers.

The fact that a diagnostic check finds nothing make me think the catalyst even more. Try pulling off the muffler and see what happens. At least it will rule out the catalyst in the muffler.

Back