Power Commander Maps

Here is Duken's latest map pack in full along with the PC V latest installer for their software.

Also attached are the Graves FULL exhaust with stacks and after-market air filter map then the Graves Slip-on, Stacks with after-market air filter map.

In case anyone doesn't often check, here's the latest Power Commander V firmware from their site:

FIRMWARE FOR POWERCOMMANDER AND IGNITION MODULE

Power Commander V Firmware V1.10.5, Fixes module run time bug, Release date: 07/31/2013

Hi all,

Ive been looking through all the maps posted and cant quite seem to find one that really suits my bike.

I have an '09 FZ1n that currently has the LARS airbox mod, BMC air filter, yoshi slip on, flies removed, ais blocked and 16 tooth front sprocket abd i am running a PC5.

I was wondering if anyone could recommend a suitable map for me. i have one on there but it suits my mods plus cat removed and 02 sensor removed, both of which i dont plan on doing anytime soon.

Thanks in advance and heres a snap of my bike :)

View attachment 16019

Hi all,

Ive been looking through all the maps posted and cant quite seem to find one that really suits my bike.

I have an '09 FZ1n that currently has the LARS airbox mod, BMC air filter, yoshi slip on, flies removed, ais blocked and 16 tooth front sprocket abd i am running a PC5.

I was wondering if anyone could recommend a suitable map for me. i have one on there but it suits my mods plus cat removed and 02 sensor removed, both of which i dont plan on doing anytime soon.

Thanks in advance and heres a snap of my bike :)

View attachment 16019

Nice ride!

From post #21, download the FZ1 Map pack zip file. From your mods, you would be looking for a stage III map. I would try the "JonDaddy82 Map.pvm" under the "PCV Maps/Stage III" first. Then try the "FZ 1 Map Pack\Whittlebeast Averaged and Smoothed Maps - Stages I through IV\Stage 3\Stage 3 Smoothed rev01.djm" which is a PC III map that you would need to import rather than open.

Let us know how those feel. ;) I think you will like the JonDaddy82.

Cheers!
I'll take a look at the maps, unfortunately wont be able to load them up til i get back from site. Will let ya know how it goes.

Just out of interest, you wouldnt know what mods the JonDaddy map is based on?

can somebody help me with a map, here is what I'm running
reduced secondary flies, remove the cat, installed a two brothers M2 slip on exhaust, lars air box mod and a K&N air filter

can somebody help me with a map, here is what I'm running
reduced secondary flies, remove the cat, installed a two brothers M2 slip on exhaust, lars air box mod and a K&N air filter

You'll be looking at any Stage III map. The step to Stage IV maps for you would be an aftermarket header.

Download the Duken4evr map pack and expand it. You can toy with any of the Stage III maps. I prefer the Whittlebeast smoothed ones personally but that was before I got the Ivan flash for the ECU so I use his provided map now.

Try "FZ 1 Map Pack\Whittlebeast Averaged and Smoothed Maps - Stages I through IV\Stage 3\Stage 3 Smoothed rev01.djm" and see how the bike performs.

Glad I found this thread. Normally I'm fairly tech-savvy but for some reason I can't get my head around fuel controller programming. I have a really hard time using things that I'm not confident in my understanding of. I run pretty basic mods (K&N filter and a Yosh R-77 slip on) and want to add a fuel controller next, knowing that I can reprogram as I add more mods down the road. I have been holding off because I don't have the extra cash for a dyno tune when I add the module, but with little knowledge of mapping I am having a hard time being comfortable without a custom tune. Hopefully I can find a map I trust and add a PCV this summer.

Anyone have maps tuned for Ivan's ECU? I have Ivan's maps and i know they are not for distribution, but it has been running quite rich for me.
Anyone have good luck with one of these maps an flashed ECU?

Thanks

I'd recommend getting your bike on a dyno and getting a tune for your bike with your mods. My bike ran rich with his map as well, once I got it tuned it was awesome.

Can someone please give me a tip on where to get the maps? I'm having a hard time to get them since the links of the thread are not working anymore :shaking head:

thank you su much!

Can someone please give me a tip on where to get the maps? I'm having a hard time to get them since the links of the thread are not working anymore :shaking head:

thank you su much!

Did you try the FZOA site ? Try looking up Duke Nukem , he is a very nice guy tha provides maps from stages 1-4
I am not very technical sorry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks guys, I just downloaded Duke's maps, and starting to play with them.
What would be your tip to only aim for better MPG on my FZ1? I don't mind sacrificing performance I want to achieve a map for long distances and better MPG.

thank you so much!

Back