Power commander 3

Selling A power commander 3. Excellent shape. Asking $200 obo
fits 06-08 I believe, came off my 07 fz1

4lfspz.jpg

125 is the highest I'll go. Let me know man.

A couple other guys on here and other forums were selling them for 125. Also if I do buy it I can email u the shipping label. I have a deal w ebay where it's dirt cheap. Like $5-7 to send it out.

Lastly can u post up a pic of the serial # or model # so i can sure it will work w my bike.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

The usb cable is missing also. I didn't get it with the pc. It's just a small usb though so I'm sure a camera connector or anything would work that uses that style.

gimme until tomorrow, im trying to find info on it to make certain it will work w my 2010, I cant find any info stating that it will, I called power commander but they aren't in until tomorrow.

sure thing

Spoke w power commander, they said they can't guarantee it will work because the PCV came out in 09 and that's what they tested. I called Ivan and he said it will work. For shipping I'm not gonna screw with it. Will it all fit in a small flat rate box? Be like $5?

Why lol. Details.

I think because the PC5 will run off the bike's power so no need to connect a 9 Volt battery to it. That may be one reason, however I'm no expert on these things to begin with. Other than that I'm not sure what else one will do that the other can't. I'm an idiot when it comes to these computer driven bikes, yet I'm learning bit by bit.

So I have a Cobb Access Port for my car, I know the pcIII is kinda like that, but u do have the 9v adapter right? Cant tell in the pic.

The PCV has an extra column to input values (15% throttle).
It's smaller and easier to fit under the rear seat, when uploading new maps it's powered by the lap top that's plugged into it.
It's basically an improved version of the PC3.

Sent from my Nexus 5

So I have a Cobb Access Port for my car, I know the pcIII is kinda like that, but u do have the 9v adapter right? Cant tell in the pic.

I used to have a pc3 and the white plastic piece with the two wires coming out of it in the OP looks like the 9v adapter. It's only needed when programming the pc3, not needed for everyday running of the bike.

Back