Possible FZ1 options

they are ok prices, i picked up a new 2008 last fall for 6200 OTD but I ended up paying 500 for shipping (post assembly, i think in the crate it was 250 but it had to go to a local dealer).

I would say those prices look pretty good. Usually when someone lists something, there is still some wiggle room so I would start talking to them and see what you could get for an actual sale price. At least when I list something I leave some room for coming down, so I think most people do that, good luck.

If I can get that black one for $6000 OTD I'm going to take it. Maybe I can leverage that other one to get the price down.

Hopefully I'll soon to be a participating member instead of a troller!

:yes:

Both are brand new, really. About the only way you can beat those prices is private party. You may not have any on CL there. Anyway, both are better than buying completely brand new, for sure.

They both look like good deals but I'd go with the "08" just to get the later year. Neither one has many miles, certainly less than I'd put on in a good summer month. I'd offer $6000 even for the "08" bike because I just had a dealer offer me $5000 for my "08" and I have a little over 13,000 miles on it.

As Lonerider said they are both good deals, but overpriced by about $500 each, which is to be expected when buying from a dealer. There was recently a brand new leftover '08 on eBay for something like $6250. I think it was in Wisconsin also.

Here's what I'm currently rolling:

Selling my 2002 YZF600R with 23,700 miles, located in Racine, WI. Good condition and just recently had all the fluids changed, carb sync, and complete service done by reputable local shop (Sportland2), receipt available. Bike runs great and starts instantly every time. There's a few small scratches in the seat cowl and a few on the bike from the previous owner laying it down but it had frame sliders at the time so damage was minimal. Feel free to email me if interested:
[email protected]

Mods include:
- Seat Cowl (shown in 2nd and 3rd pics)
- Frame sliders
- Micron pipe
- Jet Kit
- Shift Kit
- K&N air filter
- Zero Gravity dark smoke double bubble wind screen
- gel grips
- new mirrors
- new turn signals front & back
- 14 tooth front sprocket w/ DID 420 chain
- Bridgestone Battlax BT021 tires w/less than 250 miles

DSC00842.JPG

DSC00843.JPG

DSC00844.jpg

DSC00846.JPG

If you put 23k on that 600, I see why you're ready for the FZ. Just remember don't wot in the freakin twists as our baby rockets above 5/6k rpm. Some spin OK, but you don't wanna have the back come too far around, for sure.

ha, you're gonna love the FZ1, for sure. Have to do all the mods, though.

It's funny, I don't even have the bike, yet I've planned most of the mods I'm going to start with lol.

- Corbin Seat with backrest for passenger
- lower foot begs
- bar risers
- FZ1-N conversion

Will probably look at the power commander next year to play with the tuning. The performance should be plenty for a while so I'll probably forgo most of the performance enhancements at least for now..

I got hit Jan 11th, totaled the bike.

Bought another one a month later after the smoke cleared and i got frustrated enough seeing other people riding.

NOM NOM NOM!!! Packman civic ate my bike.
196662d1263447828-lets-see-those-fz-1s-22478_285865054847_585259847_4673532_1349536_n.jpg

Back