popitypopop

snofrog

am I the only one here that likes the sound of the exhaust as I roll off of the throttle and get that repeditive pop sound ? I have read of so many riders jumping through hoops to get rid of it:chat:

This is a very common problem.I have the same thing happening, it is from the aftermarket exhaust. It is cool unless it gets excessive. I have and AIS removal kit on the way which is suppose to eliminate it or at least reduce it. We shall see, I do like a little bit of popping though.

I don’t mind it. In fact I kind of like playing around with it to piss off some of the a-holes in my neighborhood. :rofl:

After the full titanium micron exhaust system, pc and tune, my ais system is still open.....it don't bother me at all...kind a like it....if i rev up bigtime on it and let off if will backfire....but seldom do it.....course i run premium gas which makes it pop a little less....i hardly even notice it......when i shower down on it in all gears and start slowing down in 6th gear on freeway and get off of exit ramp it pop very little hardly notice it....my bike is so loud anyway it will set off car alarms easy....

Last edited:
Back