Playing with Video Studio

With three cams, I'm hoping different perspectives will add to the experience of my videos. I mounted the cams (I forgot to charge one!) before I went to get gas for tomorrow's ride.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4DsxVaaQWo]YouTube - Getting Gas[/ame]

I've charged all three cams now and with any luck, I'll be able to make a better vid of parts of tomorrow's ride. One rear facing (hopefully not getting just the sky), one low forward, and one high forward--like the one from this vid.

Good stuff, I love the multi view idea.

I would like to get a better video recording system in the future. Mounting a superzoom 18X camera on the tank just doesnt cut it because the lense barrel vibrates too much and degrades my video. Its better than nothing for now though.

I would eventually like to have one forward camera, one rearward camera, and one helmet mounted camera.

I dont ride hard, so my video isnt real exciting, I just enjoy editing clips to go with music and still photos. Its more entertaining to watch video memories than just looking at still photos.

I look forward to seeing more of your videos!

Well, had a long day today (Sunday 17 Oct), 513 miles including the Beautiful Fall Display along the Blue Ridge Parkway in North Carolina near Asheville. The rest was lost in a blur of twisties along 19w and 209. I got front and rear vid on BRP, but no low forward vid. (I forgot to make sure the memory card was completely empty!) About 40 minutes worth, including a little bit of car passing. Stupid RVs, why can't people leave them in the RV park where they belong? ;)

Back