Pitbull Rear Tire Wedge

Mike, you're cheap.

Yes I am! My wife would disagree though.... But in all seriousness, unless I was given one, I'll never own one. My human wedge (foot) works perfectly fine. It's always with me and I have a spare. A doorstop works great too!

Last edited:
I'm curious as to how much the wedge actually is? I have to say that you could probably take a measurement with your wheel on the stand and then cut a wedge from wood, but would have to see the price to see if it was worth spending the dough on it.

Yes I am! My wife would disagree though.... But in all seriousness, unless I was given one, I'll never own one. My human wedge (foot) works perfectly fine. It's always with me and I have a spare. A doorstop works great too!
Hahaha! Too funny.

I've used the toes balance trick for years too. It a good skill to have on the side of the road.

One thing I like about the Tuono is that it has "captive" spacers. They snap into the dust seals and everything thing is held in place. With the wedge it just rolls right into place, only need to fiddle with the caliper.

I hate to admit it but at 50 this old Infantry man's body isn't what it used to be and this thing saves my back and shoulders.

I'm curious as to how much the wedge actually is? I have to say that you could probably take a measurement with your wheel on the stand and then cut a wedge from wood, but would have to see the price to see if it was worth spending the dough on it.
$64.00, it is adjustable so it can work with any tire, front or rear.

I'm not sure if it will work with other brands Billy. If the stand has a handle vs a loop, and the diameter of the tubing is similar it may work.

For example it will not work with Woodcraft brand stands.

This is what I'm talking about. Insert a plank under the rear wheel and then slide another piece of wood under the plank sliding it toward the rear until it contacts the tire. Simple, easy and CHEAP!

ramp.jpg

Back