Pipe werx from UK ?

I've seen those pipes at ebay.uk and they seem to be very nice looking and well made. Comes in carbon, TI, stainless, black... Oval, tri-oval, round...They can make it the lenght you want at no extra cost.

I'm waiting for a response from them to see if they have a mid pipe for the gen1 FZ1 and if they will ship to America. They can sell just the can if they dont have the mid pipe for our bike.

Even with shipping and the money exhange the price seems right.

What do you think ?

Yamaha Fazer 1000 inc FZ1 Round Powder Black Exhaust SL on eBay (end time 24-Mar-10 15:34:04 GMT)

On the g2 I hated the can hanging from the passenger peg. But here's the thing: the stock header must weigh over 17 pounds. When I bought the full graves, it felt like a feather, including the can, compared to JUST the stock header, not including the mega weight of the Akra bazooka.

So my question would be, can I buy a mod header that will match this can? Or should I just spend more and buy a nice full system that has the small can?

I have the graves, love it small size and light weight, on the 06

Why not keep the graves system ? It has to be the finest system I've seen for the gen2. Dont you like the graves can ? Maybe the pipe werx "can" can be mated to the graves header depending on how it's made ... I dont know much about gen2 systems...

Anyway I got a response from them about shipping, 45 GBP to Canada so the round pipe slip-on I want should cost me 160 GBP +45 GBP = 313$ Canadian, not bad ! I just dont know yet if they have the mid pipe for the gen1, I forgot to ask the 1st time... I should have a response soon.

Back