Pics of your FZ's

Hi Chip, Hows it going??? Funny you said that. Check out the thread I just posted. Black grips with red accents. Also, some carbon fiber stuff to go with the tank protector. Just another few weeks buddy!!

just answered on your new thread...and was working another on lowering on the "other" site...headed for some wine and my wife...talk to ya soon

New to the site - me and the bike.

My - FZ1S waiting patiently in the showroom for me to pick her up.:)

DSC00181.jpg

At her new home on the drive waiting to be run in. :drools:

GetAttachment1.jpg

Very nice ride thecert, enjoy it! Also, welcome to the forum. It's good to have you aboard. You'll have a great time here. The key is participation. That is if you can put the bike away for a second. I know it's gonna be hard. I am Billy and I am here in NY, across the pond.

Very nice. I saw the new 09 at the Yami dealership the other day. Rims are a different color. Looks like you are going to be doing some cross country traveling.

Welcome to the site. You will learn a lot from these guys and hopefully you will provide us with some words of wisdom.

FZ1riderNY and FLFZ1 thank you for the welcome gentlemen and your kind remarks about my new pride and joy. :p

DenArnold, the higher screen seems to work very well and together with the fairing lowers I'm hoping it will be ideal for some more touring this year.

I had a double bubble screen on my FZS 1000 which also worked very well.:)

looks really nice out there, whats the accomadation like?

The cabin is first class. 3 flat screen tvs (though you won't be watching them much), DVD player, fireplace, hardwood floors, full kitchen, 2 maser suites, washer/dryer if needed, bike cleaning stuff with bike lift, BBQ grill, firewood, loft with two large bunkbeds and a double bed.

Right on Hwy 129, on Blood Mountain. It is on Horseshoe curve. Two turns south of the Trailhead store (if you are familiar with the area). If you have more than two people it is way cheaper and better than a hotel.

Owner is awesome. I left a Dragon Slayer T-shirt at cabin. He is sending it to me.

im not familiar with the area, i live in the uk . it looks real nice though!!! ive seen a few videos of the roads round deals gap looks like some good riding out there!!!

im not familiar with the area, i live in the uk . it looks real nice though!!! ive seen a few videos of the roads round deals gap looks like some good riding out there!!!

Deal's gap is nice. I like hwy 143 (Cherohala Skyway) much better. Big sweepers and more speed. Hwy 60 in Georgia near Suches is great. Hwy 180 from Suches to Hwy 129 is twisty too.

All of these rides are within 20 minutes of the cabin except the Dragon which is only about 1 1/2 hr. away on nice highway. We have 15 rides set up leaving the cabin and coming back. They range between 60 - 200 miles.

Get back to the cabin, grab a cold one, sit on porch and watch the bikes go by! Again, again, and again. No wipeouts on the curve yet, but I am sure it will happen one day while we are there.

My 08 in the fast color

At last weeks track day at Pacifici Raceway near Seattle. Good fun and the FZ screams. It's much faster than I am:jaw drop: The mods really made a huge difference from the track day I did last year after just buying it.

Back