Pics of wheel rim decals.

B

Buildercher

What do you think?. Not quite the same shade of yellow but close enough. Took about 1hr per wheel, tip= it is easier to remove the rims to apply.

my first post, waiting for my 09 fz1s to arrive from orange county here in 4 weeks those wheel stripes look the part, where did you get them from? what colour goes with gold rims and gun metal body work.

Good to see a fellow kiwi on board. Got the rim stripes off ebay.

What do you think?. Not quite the same shade of yellow but close enough. Took about 1hr per wheel, tip= it is easier to remove the rims to apply.

They look good and yes patience is key :D I did spend quite a bit of time doing mine and in retrospect you're right, much easier with the wheels off the bike. That's what I did with my YZF1000 wheels. As soon as they came back from being powder coated I did the rim stripes. Here are my two bikes with the wheel stripes:

attachment.php

Did you do the "break" in the design or did they come like that? I haven't seen that design before. They look great by the way!

They came like that as the design, i chose to put 4 per rim but you could use 3 or 2 if you like. As for the design i thought it looked a bit different to what everyone else has.

Back