Pennsylvania roads

broussos

Might be taking a spin through pennsylvania some time this summer. I was wondering if anybody could tell me about some must ride roads or any other nice roads I should seek out while passing through.

I dont remember specific or know where you'll be but there are some nice maintained twisty roads near Johnstown and somerset. I believe one of them is 711 and the other is 256. don't quote me on that though.

If I'am in the area I would love to show you the east side. I do have a july trip planned with the wife. I'm sure Amevl could show you the central area. Sorry about changing my plans but the forecast was horrible.

If I'am in the area I would love to show you the east side. I do have a july trip planned with the wife. I'm sure Amevl could show you the central area. Sorry about changing my plans but the forecast was horrible.

I can show you the west side of the state.

Im from there ;)

broussos

Im from the johnstown area and have a cabin in bedford. Check out some of these roads.

869 (Takes you from Sidman/St. Micheal to Bedford)

old route 22 (connects altoona to alot of the local towns

route 56 (takes you from windber to bedford)

220 (once you get to bedford you can ride that all the way to cumberland)

There are a huge amount of back roads in bedford

Look up a little town called rainsburg. there is only like 2 ways in and out and both are amazing rides !

Shoot me a pm if you have anymore questions !! or wanna ride !!

broussos

Im from the johnstown area and have a cabin in bedford. Check out some of these roads.

869 (Takes you from Sidman/St. Micheal to Bedford)

old route 22 (connects altoona to alot of the local towns

route 56 (takes you from windber to bedford)

220 (once you get to bedford you can ride that all the way to cumberland)

There are a huge amount of back roads in bedford

Look up a little town called rainsburg. there is only like 2 ways in and out and both are amazing rides !

Shoot me a pm if you have anymore questions !! or wanna ride !!

Check out Raystown Lake....

Hey dont worry about it you definately made the right move. I probably wouldnt have wanted to ride in the rain anyways.Glad you guys had a good/safe trip.

Back