Peg swapping. What fits?

Found a set of pegs that I am drooling over, but they don't list them as being for Gen II. They do list some for older (and newer) R6 and R1.
So the question is, do aftermarket pegs from any of these fit?
Puttin' them on an '07 btw.
FZ1 - Indysuperbikes

Thanks for the links guys. I looked but am still partial to the DHMs. They are flat, grippy, match the frame color, have the same hole pattern I drilled into my homemade exhaust hangar, and remind me of the MIVV Suono.
In other words...They're perfect!
Just need to be sure about the fitment issue before purchase. I've read elsewhere that 2002 and earlier R6 pegs work. Can anyone confirm?

Thanks for the links guys. I looked but am still partial to the DHMs. They are flat, grippy, match the frame color, have the same hole pattern I drilled into my homemade exhaust hangar, and remind me of the MIVV Suono.
In other words...They're perfect!
Just need to be sure about the fitment issue before purchase. I've read elsewhere that 2002 and earlier R6 pegs work. Can anyone confirm?

Ok... gotta see pics and how-to on the exhaust hanger! :D

Ok, so Motrax has apparently quit making these, and the surplus has been bought up by M and P in the UK (outrageous shipping!). The only alternative I could find with the same style is made by Outlaw Racing.
Outlaw Racing Sportbike Footpegs - FRONT

They are currently out of stock on all the interchangeable Yamaha models, but have informed me they will produce and have in stock by March.

If anyone likes 'em, an extra email or two showing interest probably wouldn't hurt... :tup:

lolup That was actually pretty funny.
They were out of stock for a couple months, so I quit looking for a while.
I was set on these, so it was worth the wait, especially for only $50 including tax and shipping.
Oh, and it only took a couple days to get here... :nana:

Found a set of pegs that I am drooling over, but they don't list them as being for Gen II.

Those would need a little adapting to fit, but why bother? Oberon's are much cooler and they make them for your bike. Here's Oberon's touring peg welded onto the footpeg stubs of my rearsets

I also have the Oberon pegs, these ones pictured are the racing pegs.

They are very sturdy, easy to fit and offer good feedback from the chassis (even better after you also perform the washer mod)

Peg2.jpg

Peg1.jpg

Back