PCV no TPS signal

Installed the PCV today but the TPS is not showing up. Updated firmware and software. Still no TPS signal.
Read on the other forum that you may need to plug a resistor into one of the unused ports on the PCV to pick up the tps signal.
I did not receive a resistor with my pcv. :cry:

Apparently sometimes the resistor is in the box and sometime it isn't .

So, do I need to call dynojet and get a resistor or am I doing something else wrong ???

Installed the PCV today but the TPS is not showing up. Updated firmware and software. Still no TPS signal.
Read on the other forum that you may need to plug a resistor into one of the unused ports on the PCV to pick up the tps signal.
I did not receive a resistor with my pcv. :cry:

Apparently sometimes the resistor is in the box and sometime it isn't .

So, do I need to call dynojet and get a resistor or am I doing something else wrong ???

As Johnny said you should contact them. There was no need for any such resistor when I installed my PC V so I'm not sure what you're missing...

The resistor thing you are thinking of is to kill the O2 signal. The o2 is the sensor in the exhaust down near the kick stands. The wire runs up the left side of the bike. The connector is just inside the frame and near the back of the air filter.

Beast

I would give them a call. They have been helpful with me. Be prepared to have the pc connected to a computer that they can gain access to remotely.

Dynojet fixed the TPS signal remotely. :cheers: He uploaded the new firmware a second time and it fixed the issue. The tech mentioned that sometimes you need to upload it twice for it to work correctly.
He said that with the newer firmware the terminating resistor for the accessory port is not necessary.

Last edited:
Excellent post. Took me right to the fix I needed

Dynojet fixed the TPS signal remotely. :cheers: He uploaded the new firmware a second time and it fixed the issue. The tech mentioned that sometimes you need to upload it twice for it to work correctly.
He said that with the newer firmware the terminating resistor for the accessory port is not necessary.

Thanks for posting this. I was just having the same problem and by reflashing my PCV the %throttle started reading, and now I can see the amount of correction highlight dashing all over the table when I goose the throttle.

Thanks for posting this. I was just having the same problem and by reflashing my PCV the %throttle started reading, and now I can see the amount of correction highlight dashing all over the table when I goose the throttle.

Thanks for using the search function and finding the answer! ;) I just flashed mine a week ago. The firmware I was using was corrupting the maps as they uploaded. DOH!!!

Back