PCIII maping

I'm running a MIVV Suono with a PCIII supplied by Rockland County Motorcycle Services (Ivans performance products). According to the map data, Ivna's map was designed for a Akrapovic slip-on with a stock or aftermarket air filter and an FCE. I'm not sure how different the two cans are when it comes to exhaust flow and resonance, but from my O2 guage reading, it looks like I'm running rich in the 4000-7500 range, even in the 20-40% throttle. I'm going to start leaning the map a little at a time to see what can be done to get it more in the middle from a air/fuel ratio point. I've been on a couple other forums where riders share maps for comparison but haven't seen much chatter here. Is anyone else working with their fuel maps to see if they can fine tune them?

I'm running a MIVV Suono with a PCIII supplied by Rockland County Motorcycle Services (Ivans performance products). According to the map data, Ivna's map was designed for a Akrapovic slip-on with a stock or aftermarket air filter and an FCE. I'm not sure how different the two cans are when it comes to exhaust flow and resonance, but from my O2 guage reading, it looks like I'm running rich in the 4000-7500 range, even in the 20-40% throttle. I'm going to start leaning the map a little at a time to see what can be done to get it more in the middle from a air/fuel ratio point. I've been on a couple other forums where riders share maps for comparison but haven't seen much chatter here. Is anyone else working with their fuel maps to see if they can fine tune them?

just done the air box mod removed flies no o2 sensor cat still in headers and r1 velocity stacks, these are longer stacks , any ideas on dfferent feuling to try? i have no fce and the poping on decel is a bit much at the moment!!!

Last edited:
Back