PCIII Map for my setup

cueist

Okay I have an 08' FZ1 only mods so far, puig smoke raceing windscreen, lower cowl in shift red, engine sliders and swingarm sliders.
I just ordered and recieved, Yoshimura CF slip on TRC, Power Commander III, K&N AIR FILTER,(PCIII mapped by fuel moto for these 3 add ons).
I wasn't intending on doing any radical mods like gut cat and tie flies but once I got started I went crazy. I did the Lars airbox mod, and AIS hose block off, took the cotter pin holding the flies and zipped them open, and will probably gut the cat once I start putting on the Yoshi today. Oh yea disconnected 02 sensor of course.
My question is this I also saw a mod where you plug up some of the hose and tubes to the airbox(AIS block off). Is this necessary and does anyone know where the link is and pictures are for that.
Also should I go with the map that fuel moto loaded for me seeing how I will also have additional mods or can anyone suggest a map to start out with and try. Their are no shops in my town that do dyno tuneing. Your help is greatly appreciated. cueist

Last edited:
Oh yea one more thing, my bike is due for inspection in 2 months down here in Texas. Will these mods keep me from getting an inspection sticker? Anybody have experience with this. Thanks cueist

Back