PC3 Throttle position settings

dlamarcus1234

So I purchased a used PC3 USB and everything is pretty much plug and play and the bike starts and runs fine....however this is throwing me off. The % throttle is showing 100 when no throttle is applied, and the throttle position table values go from 147-80-64-95-0-2-5-10-20..... instead of 0 and up. I also get a device error 1. Contacted dyno jet and they said the pc3 needs to be sent in for diagnostic. Anybody else ever seen this before?
C_zpsead2fa21.png
[/URL][/IMG]

I found this on a Kawi forum.

The software has a "Device Error" showing below the serial number.
Answer: The Power Commander is able to display trouble-codes through showing different device errors. To "Reset" the Power Commander, go to the "Tools" menu and select "Environment Options." In the Environment Options screen, hold the control key (Ctrl) down on the keyboard and hit "R". This will bring up a "Reset Power Commander" button. Select this option and let the software reset the unit. After the unit is reset the error should go away. In most cases the Power Commander can be reset and the error will go away, but if that is not the case, than the unit may need to be sent in for testing. Contact Dynojet for technical support regarding a recurring "Device Error".

I tried resetting the power commander, and not luck. I have also tried setting the open/ closed throttle positions with the instructions provided here on the forum, along with the help with Dynojet and no luck either.

Back