PC V vs Juice Box Pro

drmgillan

Which is better people the all new juice box pro, or the dynojet pc v.
Opinions, pros, cons, prices?
The new JBP claims to use pc v maps as well, adjust without a computer on the fly, 10 stored maps, etc.....
Is this just a marketing strategy?
Need some feedback
:thinking:

I

Obviously, the PC has a long history of success with the GenII. Resale would be in favor of the PC. The PC also has the ignition module and auto tune available as accessories. I'm not sure if the "on the fly adjustments" are really any different than the buttons on PC, regardless I'm not sure how much value this features really gives you. Price for both units seem relatively close with the PCV probably being just a bit cheaper. Maybe $270 for the PCV from Motomummy to around $300 for the JBP. I have no experience with the JBP software so it could be better or not? The canned maps from 2 bros might be good but with the wealth of shared maps available I would be surprised if you couldn't do better, particularly once you add mods to the air box, flies etc.

Storing a large number of maps could have its uses, particularly for the average Joe trying to sort out what works best initially. Some claim (I haven't found this to be the case at all on my bike)the need for tunes specific to temp etc so if you might see some benefit there although the PCV can switch between 2 maps.

Basically the PC seems to have more going for it.

Last edited:
Back