PC-5 for 06 FZ1

thanks for the reply and the good news, i will be ordering it after I speak with them tuesday, they are closed today. I need to get it before this weekend, as I plan to be at the track on sunday.....love this bike.

I guess you rather post non-sense than something useful, i know where I can purchase pc5, its getting a pc5 for the 06 fz1 thats the question, none of which you answered, hey but good try really, thanks for that.

I'm in smart ass mode today. If you use the search feature in this forum, you are likely to get most of your questions answered without starting a new thread.

FZ1's from 2006 to the present are all the same with exception of color and the ECU mapping. So if it fits a 2012, it fits your 2006.

But don't believe me...Believe the search. The answer was found faster than you typing in the origial post.

Yamaha FZ1 Forums - International FZ1 Motorcycle Community Forum - Search Results

It's in the 3rd one listed BTW.

see, now why couldn't you post that earlier? Thanks for real, yes I believe you as others said same thing. Of course I searched and read a lot before posting, just because I'm new here to this forum, only means I am new to this bike, not to forums.

see, now why couldn't you post that earlier? Thanks for real, yes I believe you as others said same thing. Of course I searched and read a lot before posting, just because I'm new here to this forum, only means I am new to this bike, not to forums.

Because it's Monday and I was in a bad mood with no patience. I hate to bust your chops, but if you had actually searched "power commander V" before you posted, you would have gotten your answer in the 2nd thread to pop up. Yeah, you searched.

Loosenut, your posting is just a waste of time, now instead of having a nice and useful thread, we have all this bs. Next time you wake up on a monday or anyway day that your annoyed, just go out side and find your self a big guy and go start with him face to face, then you can get real satisfaction, not hide behind your monitor wasting everyones time. if you don't have anything nice to say............you know the rest.

Yes, T84A, it's very confusing, why have 06 to 08 pc-3, then 09 to 10 as pc-5 if pc-5 can work on 06 to 10. That is why I came to this forum amongst other things. Well I ordered the 09 for my 06 and crossing fingers...lol

Last edited:
Yes, T84A, it's very confusing, why have 06 to 08 pc-3, then 09 to 10 as pc-5 if pc-5 can work on 06 to 10. That is why I came to this forum amongst other things. Well I ordered the 09 for my 06 and crossing fingers...lol

No need to cross your fingers. It will work just fine on your '06. I have one (PC V) in my '06 ;)

NJFZ1, did the velocity stacks make a big difference in your opinion? that's about the only thing left to do that I know of on mine.

P.S. Do you do track days at NJMP??

Last edited:
NJFZ1, did the velocity stacks make a big difference in your opinion? that's about the only thing left to do that I know of on mine.

P.S. Do you do track days at NJMP??

To tell you the truth the velocity stacks were the last addition I did to the bike and I really didn't notice much, but then again a difference of 2-3 HP is not really going to be noticeable.

No, I have not done any track days. The FZ1 is set up more for sport touring than track days right now.

Loosenut, your posting is just a waste of time, now instead of having a nice and useful thread, we have all this bs. Next time you wake up on a monday or anyway day that your annoyed, just go out side and find your self a big guy and go start with him face to face, then you can get real satisfaction, not hide behind your monitor wasting everyones time. if you don't have anything nice to say............you know the rest.

Sorry, but we already had a useful thread and you obviously didn't bother to search. There isn't much that hasn't been done to them and written about here or on FZ1OA. Read, comprehend, and learn!

Back