Passenger footpeg vibration

RavenFZ1

I probably ride two up more often than not and my lady has only had a couple of complaints... she wants a backrest so she doesn't feel like she is going to slip off the back when I accelerate and the footpegs make her feet go numb from vibration.
I have addressed the backrest request using Satan666's backrest bracket, now I am exploring the options to isolate the footpeg vibration for the passenger pegs. Is there a bolt-on solution for this, or is this pretty much a "get creative" kind of situation where I should just find some sort of rubber tubing to slip on the pegs or rubber bushings to put between the footrest bracket and the frame? Thanks for any info.

Not sure if they would fit but if you can get your hands on the FZ6 passenger pegs, they have rubber inserts on them that will dampen the vibration. You can easily try some rubber washers between the brackets and the sub-frame mount points.

I probably ride two up more often than not and my lady has only had a couple of complaints... she wants a backrest so she doesn't feel like she is going to slip off the back when I accelerate and the footpegs make her feet go numb from vibration.
I have addressed the backrest request using Satan666's backrest bracket, now I am exploring the options to isolate the footpeg vibration for the passenger pegs. Is there a bolt-on solution for this, or is this pretty much a "get creative" kind of situation where I should just find some sort of rubber tubing to slip on the pegs or rubber bushings to put between the footrest bracket and the frame? Thanks for any info.

This has already been done: http://www.998cc.org/forum/gen-ii-mods/7372-rubber-inserts-passenger-pegs.html#post28505

This should be what your lady is looking for.

Back