pass switch ??

It activates your high beams only when depressed. We use it to flick them and alert someone that they have their high beams on, that there is a hazard ahead or (more likely) that there are po-po ahead.

The service manual talks of a 'pass switch'.
Is there one on the FZ1 ?
Thanks for comments.

Canadian models are the same as the US in not have a "Flash to pass" button. My KTM has it on the left front of the switch housing where the high /low beam switch is. If you have ever traveled on European roads, you may have had a faster vehicle flash you as they come up from behind. It is supposed to alert slower drivers to move over. Here we just use the horn and rude hand gestures. :shaking head:

The pass switch is on th netherland models, prob on all european models.

Flashing when behind someone because you want them to move over is considert rude here.

could you send the schematic ?

The pass switch is on th netherland models, prob on all european models.

Flashing when behind someone because you want them to move over is considert rude here.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you have a service manual ? Could you send me a pdf of the relevant pages for the pass switch ?
If it is not too much trouble, it is appreciated.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you have a service manual ? Could you send me a pdf of the relevant pages for the pass switch ?
If it is not too much trouble, it is appreciated.

I do not have a service manual but I will ask my dealer. Maby they have one and can scan the pages about the pass switch

Mies

Back