pashnit.com

eaglefrq

I ordered a Speedohealer and GIPro Type X gear indicator on Monday but they didn't have any in stock, but would have them drop shipped so I would receive them on Thursday.

I called Thursday afternoon when they weren't delivered and Pashnit.com researched the problem and they found out when my order was drop shipped, it was sent via UPS Ground and wouldn't be delivered until the 9th.

Pashnit.com got some more in stock Thursday morning and they immediately sent my order via UPS overnight shipping so I would have it for the weekend and told me to mail back the other order when it was delivered on the 9th.

Outstanding customer service! They went above and beyond to satisfy a customer. A pleasure to deal with and I highly recommend them.

Let me know how that gear indicator works...

I hooked it up last night and it took me approx. 1 min to program it. Very nice and fast on upshifts and downshifts to show the gear change.

It also has a top speed recall feature that will display your top speed on your speedometer when you press the "remote" button. You can also save 2 different calibrations under "A" or "B" memories.

That sounds like great customer service in my book.

Let's see some pictures of the gear indicator mounted on the bike. I've been contemplating getting one for my bike...

Let's see some pictures of the gear indicator mounted on the bike. I've been contemplating getting one for my bike...

I'll get the pics tomorrow, I was at work all day and now I've got the bike on the trailer for a track day tomorrow.

Here is a the picture, I mounted mine on the tach and it doesn't interfere with anything.

Picture008-2.jpg

Very easy to hook up. You make one connection and then splice into the Crankshaft Position Sensor wire and the Rear brake light wire (keyed power). Took about 15 min to install. Ran the wire up by the ECU and out the left side of the frame and then zip tied the wire to the fairing bracket.

Thanks for posting that picture. There's an idea for mounting it I hadn't thought of before. Looks fine right there on the tach.

Back