Pantsman Intro

Just picked up a 2008 FZ1 Raven left over. This bike is friggin amazing. But you guys all know that obviously. So on to the pictures.

Next to my Bronco.
SNC00001.jpg

Couple shots with my wife's brand new Honda Fit in the background. We feel a bit like gluttons but now is a good time to buy if you can get credit which we have been able to. And we are lucky to have good stable jobs so we are happy to take advantage and help the economy at the same time. :)
SNC00002.jpg

SNC00003.jpg

Good looking Raven with the gold accents! I've heard of others not liking the gold rims, but I think it looks :tup:

Welcome to the Forum and may your Bronco stay in its current position for many weeks to come.

Adam

Yeah, I'm the last guy to like gold but this is more of a bronze, orange-ish color which is why I think I like it. The Mrs. and I took it for a ride and snapped some pictures during a couple of breaks.

SNC00011-1.jpg

SNC00017.jpg

SNC00020.jpg

No, no, no. I've been riding a 1982 Yamaha XJ550 Maxim (with different bars so I had a more aggressive position) for the last 5 years. This change came around cause my XJ was basically only good as a commuter and was worthless if my wife wanted to ride with me. We've also decided we want to live a little before we start having a family. I'm hoping to take some time off next year to ride the Oregon and California coast.

Back