Paging Ssky0078

Did anyone send a PM? He'd get it in his email so long as he never unchecked the box to do so.

*EDIT* I sent him a PM after checking the setting so it will go to his actual email address. Hoping he is OK!

Last edited:
Hello Dustin, Pete, Eric and everyone else.

I have been away for awhile. I've been way too busy. I got the bright idea to open a second clinic in April doing full service concierge medicine. Mainly I'm doing hormone replacement therapy, nutrition/weight loss and PRP/stem cell injection therapy. I'm doing the whole thing on my own so not only am I playing doctor but front desk, office manager, marketing director, lab tech, and CFO. It's been a blast and I already have a good patient population building.

In June I was fortunate enough to meet a beautiful woman at the end of June and have been seriously dating with talk of potential long term plans.

The only other big thing is I moved and getting situated in the new place with a puppy has been an adventure as well

I still ride everyday and this summer has been brutal on me for sure. The new office has cut about 80 miles a week out of my commute, so that has been nice. The bike is running good, getting to be time for some brake pads and an oil change.

I hope everyone is don't well and I'll do my best to check in a little more often.

Thanks for checking in! Glad to hear you're doing really well and keeping busy. How many miles on 'The Beast' now? It must really be up there now

Glad to hear that all is going well! Congrats on the new business, new Lady and new place. Now I can understand why you've been off the forum for as long as you have. Thanks for getting back with us! :icon_beer:

Sky,
Thanks for the return.
Your early messages were full of kinda scary "happenings". Makes people a little nervous.
Sounds like you've got a ton of stuff going on! It sounds really good! Glad you're having a great time!

I'm just over 34,000 miles. I've consolidated where I work so I'm no longer having 60-80 mile days. Also have not had any trips this summer. I'm experiencing the phenomenon other riders describe when you ride for work that pleasure riding decreases. I should get back into fun riding in the next month since the temps are dropping below face melting hot I will actually want to gear up and ride.

... I'm doing the whole thing on my own so not only am I playing doctor but front desk, office manager, marketing director, lab tech, and CFO. It's been a blast and I already have a good patient population building.

hey buddy , seem like you need a few secretaries dressed in nurses , we can help with the interviews :)

Back