Paging member coalt45

I loved your photo so much I couldn't help but play with it!! :sinister:

Hope ya don't mind. :tup:

I attached both pics for a before and after.

Hey! Feel free to play with any of my photos pal! Very nice! :sport12:

Your next ride with the bike, get some good shots of it in locations with old buildings or nice nature backgrounds for me. what are you using for a camera? I will pm you my email so you can email me the full size files when you do brutha. :deal:

Your next ride with the bike, get some good shots of it in locations with old buildings or nice nature backgrounds for me. what are you using for a camera? I will pm you my email so you can email me the full size files when you do brutha. :deal:

I'm currently saving up for the Canon T3i. I want a decent entry level DSLR for about $500 bucks. I feel I take lots of photos when I go out that I deserve a better unit than my Point and Shoot.

I'm currently saving up for the Canon T3i. I want a decent entry level DSLR for about $500 bucks. I feel I take lots of photos when I go out that I deserve a better unit than my Point and Shoot.

I also want to get a decent entry level DSLR Canon. My daughter is 11 and wants to take a photography class with me at the (semi-)local community college. I have a 35mm Canon SLR, but it's just a Rebel 2000 EOS. It has the 28-80mm lens. I haven't used it in many years. :smokin2:

This building to old? In my backyard.
jmcculler662-albums-my-bike-picture2607-out-backyard.jpg

Back