Pacific Northwest FZ1 Ride

Jared,

I just noticed this was in the "General Discussion" area.

You might want to also post this in the "Pacific" Regional area as time gets closer. Or maybe have one of the Mods move this thread over there so it does not get lost here as it moves down the list.

Just a thought,

Jon...

i'll definitely keep bumping it. i put it here cuz i notice most people just check the general discussion, i'll make another pacific specific thread and link em together once we get closer too :)

fyi this will be on a saturday or sunday

Sounds like a plan Jared.

Good point about more people checking the general section. I had not thought about that.

It's sunny here this weekend. Hopefully the bike will start after sitting the last couple months.

Jon...

It's sunny here this weekend. Hopefully the bike will start after sitting the last couple months.

My KLX250S wouldn't start the other day. Hadn't been ridden in at least two months. I ended up dumping the gas, changing the plug, and spraying out the carburetor (just to be safe). Fires right up now.

My FZ1 is my daily driver, so it's running fine. It's just filthy. :)

Rob

In Spokane

Another Spokaneite here willing to meet up with others in the area for this ride. Keep us all posted when you'd like to do this trip. sounds fun.

I'd be interested - that's a pretty long ride, maybe a night in Winthrop and make it a Sat/Sun ride?

nah, leave at sun up, home by sun down. :)

idea for east side folk, if yall meet up with us in winthrop, come down to yak with us then loop home after canyon road

here's a potential eastsiders ride that'd match with ours for a little bit anyway https://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=...L1sn83Q&mra=dpe&mrsp=5&sz=9&via=1,3,5&t=m&z=8

there's a lot more roads i wanna go on but for times sakes, not feasible

Last edited:
Back