Only in Thailand

johnnyontherocks

The Cosmic Avenger
The Video speaks for it self.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nm8L778DhR4&feature=player_embedded]Incidents, R2M Thailand SuperBikes 2011 Round 3, Incidents - YouTube[/ame]

Some truely entertaining racing for a change! I love the way he just gave the other bike a kick......wonder what keith code would say about not weighting the outside peg!!!

Is that what motorcycle NASCAR would be like? :eek5: Just bump or kick them out of the way... that'll show 'em! :looseit: :rmwl: :shame: :wtf:

...and I thought of Road Rash too! I think this may be a replay of the above...
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JimhxCE0hhA"]Road Rash On Genesis - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Man they really suck at riding. Even when they weren't kicking each other, and trying to crash each other out, their lines were terrible. I'd think a good local WERA club racer would kick their asses.

No wonder we can get PCBs and hard drives out of that place....

What's that supposed to mean?

Thailand is really got hammered by floods this year and printed circuit boards and hard drives have been greatly impacted. Shortages have effected pretty much every industry that relies on those products. We're moving our supplier's mfg lines from Thailand to Maliaysia as a result.

It was a tongue in cheek poke at the Thais.

Sure it's because of that, or because Maliaysia is cheaper?

Malaysia is more expensive.

A lot of big businesses got hammered by the floods and are looking elsewhere.

Vietnam, Laos are touted as being the next places to raped by big business.

And yes those places are much cheaper as the Thai's are finally wiseing up and asking for more money, conditions etc.

Malaysia is more expensive.

A lot of big businesses got hammered by the floods and are looking elsewhere.

Vietnam, Laos are touted as being the next places to raped by big business.

And yes those places are much cheaper as the Thai's are finally wiseing up and asking for more money, conditions etc.

Yea, you're not kidding! We've had big issues getting computers because of the hard drive shortage...

Back