Online Purchasing The Drawbacks

It's going to get painted! Only problem is transporting it. I'll have to use the car as I'm not going to be seen in public with that on my bike!
PS Marthy I think I looked like your Avatar when I opened the box.

Last edited:
This is how I had hoped it would look like from both sides. Will have to wait for a while to test ride (Painting)

002-14.jpg

Plate Mounted. Dismantled the seat, cut two pieces of 22mm Alloy round Bar 50mm long. Drilled and tapped 6mm both ends for the rear mounts front mounts directly to pan. Cut foam to suite posts, reassembled and mounted up.

001-14.jpg

I was going to take more pictures but got involved and only remembered while I was stapling the cover back on.

Plate Mounted. Dismantled the seat, cut two pieces of 22mm Alloy round Bar 50mm long. Drilled and tapped 6mm both ends for the rear mounts front mounts directly to pan. Cut foam to suite posts, reassembled and mounted up.

001-14.jpg

So have you used your Top-Sellerie pillion pan for this?

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

Sorry but yes. I use my std one for normal use as the Retro kit Rear cover fits it but not the Top Sellerie. So the Top Sellerie was a spare not used. I was waiting for someone to chew me out over that. Sorry

I only asked, cause as you know I just bought a top sellerie, but kept my stock.
I actually want to do something similar to the pillion...like what OldSchool did, but interchangable between a top box & a flat rack.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

how about some plasti-dip or wrap the upper part till you get that sprayed.

I used that to paint my helmet for Holloween last year. It was easy to use, looked pretty good (for a rattle can job) and was super easy to peal off later.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

save the cash and add a taped on mohawk to it. then it will be ready to go to the badlands and run down lady's carrying a baby.:woot::woot:

:noworries:

(know the movie?)

Oh that sucks the big one! But at least it looks great now!
:tup: to givi for the lack of product information! NOT!
Got to think that it's a language/cultural thing I think. "Guru" might be a big brand name thing in Italy? So they think everyone knows. Just pays to research. Pretty happy with the look now esp with a bit of extra detail in the pinstrps

Back