Onion lake monster

About 6 hours northeast of where I live is a little place called Onion Lake. Not long ago my brother's buddy who works in the oilpatch found a weird skeleton in an abandoned 50 year old Cistern (well). He took photos of it and called the Alberta University who sent someone out to investigate and pick up the Skeleton. When he called to check up on it no one seemed to know anything about it and the remains have mysteriously disappeared. I kid you not! This is the kind of thing that movies are made of, X-files/fringe. To get the picture he had to take a picture of it on the company's computer screen as the security was set up that he could not send the file outside of the server. Cue creepy music.

About 6 hours northeast of where I live is a little place called Onion Lake. Not long ago my brother's buddy who works in the oilpatch found a weird skeleton in an abandoned 50 year old Cistern (well). He took photos of it and called the Alberta University who sent someone out to investigate and pick up the Skeleton. When he called to check up on it no one seemed to know anything about it and the remains have mysteriously disappeared. I kid you not! This is the kind of thing that movies are made of, X-files/fringe. To get the picture he had to take a picture of it on the company's computer screen as the security was set up that he could not send the file outside of the server. Cue creepy music.

I'm into all that Crytozoological stuff and I don't feel the least bit surprised at any cover-ups. Looks pretty interesting to say the least. Thanks for sharing!

Back