One Great 2008 fpr sale

It's with aheavy heart that I need to sell my FZ1, but a bad sciatic nerve in my right leg can't deal with the riding position of the bike. The bike was bought new in December of 2008 and I'm the only person who has ever ridden it. I had a MIVV suono on it as depicted in the pics. but I removed it and put the original muffler back on a year and a half ago. It still has the PCIII working on the bike but the EXUP has been disabled by disconnecting the cables, motor is still connected and working. I installed the custom seat cover about a year ago. The Zero Gravity screen is far better than stock. Tires were new last spring and have about 6000 miles on them. Fender eliminator was installed when the bike was about three months old. O2 sensor has been eliminated and an eliminator put in it's place. I still have the O2 sensor, EXUP cables, and original fender for anyone who wanted to put them back on. I did a complete 26,000 mile service last summer, including cam chain service, valve cleanance re-shim, all bearings checked and greased, including steering neck bearings. By the way, for those who haven't done a valve clearance check, I had to purchase 16 new shims and moved 4 to new locations, so it does need to be done at 26,000 miles. I'm very easy on my machines so the bike has been well taken care of. Asking $4500 or the dealer will get it when I trade. PM me if interested Location is northern Michigan.

SOLD, SOLD, SOLD 4/6/13

Last edited:
Back