Ohio riders where ya at?

NW ohio here, Toledo. Just picked up an 01 in January, been modding to hell and can't wait to get my first ride in!

Now this is to funny! Dave here>>> Due north of Hooters on Monroe st.

Hope to see you BOTH @ Honda East @ 4pm Sharp on Sat. 4-3-10!
Heading to Rays Tavern in Reading, Mich! Others from Honda East
will be joining me along with my Nephew on my old DR650SE!

Small world indeed, we'll have to get together and ride one of these days. I normally ride with my two buddies on their old FJ's. It would be nice to outnumber THEM for a change lol. I'm located over by jackman and sylvania

I'm 40 min south of Toledo - Fostoria.

Got a '09 FZ1, just picked it up 3wks ago from Honda East...bunch of light mods on the way, should be done in the next two weeks and then on to performance related ones.

I touched your bike before you did :nana: I was taking a look at your bike when it was inside on the showroom and sat on it. First gen 2 I had seen in person so I had to sit on it and check it out. Congrats on the purchase, she's a sharp looking bike!

To funny UTBrenner.

I'm getting the lights set up the way I want (headlight pods), HID bi-xenons, Proton flush mounts and X-Arc rear turns and then I'll start modding the performance.

I'm 40 min south of Toledo - Fostoria.

Got a '09 FZ1, just picked it up 3wks ago from Honda East...bunch of light mods on the way, should be done in the next two weeks and then on to performance related ones.

you didn`t sit on my Aprilia Tuono factory R sitting in the showroom did ya ? that bike keeps calling me to go pick it up lol

I'm game.

I'm in NW Ohio but easy enough to meet in Columbus or somewhere in between...possibly Theils Wheels in Upper Sandusky or closer to Columbus.

My schedule is nuts but post up some good dates and we'll figure something out.

lets do it

Way over here between Dayton and Cincy. Rode to Westerville just for breakfast Memorial Day, so aint afraid to burn some miles down.:rmwl:

Back