***Official 2010 Deals Gap Thread*** (Updated OP)

Woo Hoo --- I'M IN.

Looking forward to meeting you guys. Is it OK for me to let others know and maybe get them in on the $30 per night thing? Of course, I don't know if anyone will show but we'll see.

Woo Hoo --- I'M IN.

Looking forward to meeting you guys. Is it OK for me to let others know and maybe get them in on the $30 per night thing? Of course, I don't know if anyone will show but we'll see.

Just give me a couple of days as I am waiting to hear back from someone with a guest as well. He contacted me a few days ago and I want to give that person first dibbs. Thanks.

For general info:

I will be bringing a complete set of tools for a Gen 1, FZ1. I also have a big air compressor, tire balancer. I know most of the roads in the area. I am sooo looking forward to this trip. My year of riding has been really out of whack and I need to get on the bike.

Looking forward to meeting you guys and having fun.

My memory is terrible but haven't I met you before? Maybe I'm just familiar with your name from your posts. Anyway, I'm super looking forward to the riding.

Not sure we've met.

Earlzach is my dogs name, I am actually David.

I use earlzach on DTW and other bike forums. So you may have seen on one of them.

i saw this thread tonight... realized it's been a while since I looked in on it... HOLY CRAP you guys have busy.

One thing I'd recommend thread wise, move all pertinent info to the first post... so people like me, who fell out of the loop can keep up.

Look like you guys have a great plan going... and a SCREAMING deal on a place to stay... Obviously, since it's in September... I'll be in class during the week, but will most likely be able to make a trip down on weekends.... The little lady and I might do a bit of camping or something....

so --- are you gonna try to make it down? I'd love to ride with you.

My buddy and I will be down there Sept 15 - Sept 20 Both on Gen I's. It's a complete accident that we will be down there at the same time as the FZ1 gathering but I am pumped to see a lot of FZ1's.

Hopefully see you guys down there!

-Z

Last edited:
FZeno1 and Machete,

Cruzman and I will be up on the 17th. We will be staying at Cheoha Pt Campground. I think kyfa25 is coming up then too. I got a great ride planned for Saturday, see earlier in this thread, I posted the map. Maybe we can get together?

I'm gonna start working on the Food List this evening. I should have a rough sketch in a couple of days.

Here is a shot of what will be following the Cutlass down to Deals Gap. I hope that "45mph" sign is just a precautionary measure! We'll never get there doing 45!

Trlr0004.jpg

You are not bringing the FZ1?

Back